Tuesday 24 September 2013

3

I finished my tea and Ringo took the cups to the kitchen. I could hear Fiona getting up, I looked over and smiled, Fiona smiled back but she didnt look quite well...actually she looked a tiny bit hungover. Paul came down the stairs, his shirt untucked and messy hair, he was rather good looking " Oh good morning Sarah" Paul said with a hoarse morning voice " hi Paul!" I answered. He went into the kitchen, he came out again 5 minutes later with a nice cup og tea. " What time is it?" a tired voice said from the sofa, it was George. Paul, who was now sitting half way on the sofa, looked at his watch and said " 6:34 whyy...oh no" he stopped talking, a worried look spread across his face, George was suddenly standing up " fucking hell ye twit! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE STUDIO IN 30 MINUTES" he almost yelled, Paul spilled half his tea down his shirt " fuck i forgot about that!" he said. I got up from the floor and got a paper towel for him. When I walked into the kitchen Ringo was standing motionless looking out the window " Are you ok Ringo? " i carefully asked " what.. yeah im fine.." he didnt seem right to me " You better go in the living room, I think you have to be at some kind of recording studio in 30 minutes, better ask Paul". Ringo went to talk to Paul and George. As I stood there a thougt suddenly hit me " what about John, he was still sleeping " I rushed out of the kitchen and up the stairs, I knocked the door " who is it?" a girl said " oh hi its Fiona, you must be Shreya", she opened the door " oh...come in". A girl with long curly messy hair stood in the door way looking at me, she was a bit taller then me.




No comments:

Post a Comment