Tuesday 24 September 2013

4

Fionas P.O.V

I heard Sarah go up the stairs and into Johns room, they came downstairs again a few minutes later together with a girl, Shreya I think her name was, pretty girl, tall but I'm not that big anyway. We all got dressed in a hurry, the boys had to go record their first album today. Paul was wearing a nice pair og darkbrown trousers and a sweater with a blazer, George was wearing a pair of black trousers and a shirt and tie, John wearing lightbrown trousers and a big coat, Ringo in black pants and jacket...they all looked so hot... Sarah was wearing one of my dresses, a pink one and Shreya was wearing a nice black dress, she seemed kind of dull y'know.. oh and i was wearing one of my best dresses, a purple one with nice patterns. A car was awaiting us outside the house, we all got in. We drove for about 15 minutes, we were there just on time. We all went in the building and sat in the waiting room. A tall girl with dirt blond hair came out of one of the rooms, she looked at us and said " hello you must be The uhm Beatles, right?" she looked at the boys, her accent sounded familier, not scottish like me...no NEWCASTLE she was from Newcastle. I looked at her and smiled, she came over to me and asked " Hi, are you with the band?" " Yeah, I'm with the band" I answered " My name's Fiona" I added " oh sorry I'm Leonie".

No comments:

Post a Comment